Salary – $60,000 – $120,000 a year
Employment Type – Full-time
As a software engineer, you will develop software solutions for our customers that fit their business needs. You will work on software that may include business automation solutions, web based applications, API integrations, and more. You will be comfortable learning about unique business problems, identifying solutions, and developing software that is scalable, secure, and right-sized for our customers. At CCC we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the engineering approach to problem solving. You will work closely with a team of dedicated engineers who share your passion for delivering high-quality software solutions and will have the opportunity to promote real growth within the company and advance your career in a supportive environment.
We embrace a modern approach to development including:
- Using AI to assist development
- Lightweight SDLC toolchain which allows a faster onboarding process and more enjoyable development environment
- Container-based/modular, decoupled application architectures
- Security-first methodology w/ well integrated tools
- Guardrails allowing developers to work creatively and independently while maintaining the quality standards our customers expect
- Automated release management that reduces manual effort
- Lightweight CI/CD pipelines for automated builds and deployments
- Gather requirements through meetings with customers, stakeholders, and other users to gain an understanding of customers’ business needs.
- Develop, test, and maintain software solutions end to end.
- Assist with developing code standards for the company
- Deliver unique, cloud based solutions.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the current technologies to further innovation in the company and with our customers
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in computer science or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
- Willingness to learn new things
- AWS w/ some Azure and GCP
- Approach problems with an engineering mindset
- Results driven
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- 401k w/ company match
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company Paid PTO